Patrick Lencioni Media
Patrick Lencioni Reviews
Patrick Lencioni Speech Topics
Pat Lencioni is the founder and president of The Table Group, a firm dedicated to providing organizations with ideas, products and services that improve teamwork, clarity and employee engagement. The wide-spread appeal of Lencioni's leadership models have yielded a diverse base of speaking and consulting clients, including a mix of Fortune 500 companies, professional sports organizations, the military, non-profits, schools and churches.
Lencioni is the author of eight best-selling books with over 2.5 million copies sold. After six years in print, his book The Five Dysfunctions of a Team continues to be a fixture on national best-seller lists.
Recently recognized in Fortune as 'A Top Ten Guru You Should Know,' Pat and his work have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY and Harvard Business Review. Pat has also been a featured guest on The Today Show, NBC, Fox News and ESPN.
Prior to founding his firm, he worked as a corporate executive for Sybase, Oracle and Bain & Company. He also served on the National Board of Directors for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America.
- Consistently receives the highest overall speaker rating at major conferences, most notably at S.H.R.M, Linkage, HSM Group, Better management, Fortune Small Business, and the Maximum Impact Simulcast.
- Rated among the Top 10 General Sessions of All Time at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit.
- Regarded by Successful Meetings Magazine as one of the hottest speakers to look out for in 2006.
- Getting Naked: Shedding the Three Fears that Sabotage Client Loyalty
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job
- Silos, Politics, and Turf Wars
- Confronting the Absurdity of Meetings
- The Four Disciplines of a Healthy Organization
- The Five Temptations of a Leader
- The Three Big Questions for a Frantic Family